Sunday, April 3, 2011

Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friend


www.scrapeveryone.com


Very recently, I thougth I've had found my true love. He was a very, very dear friend, someone who I adore. He was so polite, kind, very handsome... A perfect prince. He was the man I asked heaven... But I guess it just wasn't meant to be, because he couldn't understand my time, my needs, my fears... I don't have anything to complain about him. No rage or anger... I completely understand it must have been my very own fault, for not being the perfect girl for him, for being a coward, for falling in love for him... Now he's walking away from my life and we're not going to be friends anymore. I'm going to miss him like hell...
He was my very best friend for a few years. We actually never met, but I wished so much I could touch his hair, his skin, to kiss his lips, sleep in his arms... I wish he could have been the father to my children, the man who would live with me until the end of our days...
I'd like to dedicate this song for him. I wish I have written this words, because it seems to apply very well to what I feel and think of him.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear your pain, I know what your going through, but someday the sun will come out and even if you still love that person, it wont hurt. It will be a silent love :)

Crafty_Witchy_Girl said...

Thanks for your kind words, Maria Isabel!